Hosting includes by default:
- Onsite backups of filesystem four times per day
- Offsite nightly backups of filesystem (30 days worth)
- Database replication on-site and off-site and backed up nightly.
- Website is monitored and ensured it stays up.
- Server is kept up to date with security patches of system software (not Wordpress plugins and site specific code uploaded by developers)
- Downtime for security patches will be pre-arranged and usually occurs in the early hours of a Sunday.
- Servers are not overloaded and generally run at 90% idle.
- Fast 100Mbit uncontended redundant network.